Health Access is pleased to be able to co-sponsor tomorrow’s Children’s Advocates’ Roundtable, the quarterly convening put on by the Children’s Advocacy Institute. We’ll be presenting, with a few of our colleagues, on health care reform and the impact and opportunities for children.
The Roundtable meeting will be held this Thursday, May 19 at the Secretary of State’s Office Multi-Purpose Room – First Floor (1500 11th Street) from 12 pm to 3 pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to hear from experts in the area of health care reform for children on the issue of implementing and improving the Affordable Health Care Act in California. The following speakers will be presenting :
· Anthony Wright, Executive Director, Health Access California
· Elizabeth Landsberg, Legislative Director, Western Center on Law and Poverty
· Deena Lahn, Policy Director, Children’s Defense Fund
· Alison Lobb, Policy Analyst, California Coverage & Health Initiatives
In addition, there will be a discussion on this year’s state budget and we will hear analysis from the following experts in the area:
· Todd Bland Director, Social Services at the Legislative Analyst’s Office
· Scott Graves Senior Policy Analyst, California Budget Project
· Christian Griffith Committee Staff
If you have yet to RSVP, please do so, lunch will be provided and we would like to have an accurate count.