Please see this important opportunity from our colleague Mike Odeh at Children Now:
One of the most important gifts an uninsured child can receive this holiday season is the gift of health care. Nearly 7 out of 10 uninsured children in California are eligible for a health coverage program but not enrolled, so help us spread the word to parents that coverage for their children is available.
You can help by sharing information with parents on how to apply for children’s coverage.
Download a flyer or choose from one of four card designs [1, 2, 3, 4], to share with a family you know! Share the information with parents at your place of worship, workplace, PTA meetings, school events, or kids’ sports events. Together, with your help, we can make 2011 a healthier year for California children (also available in Spanish).
Get the message out with the sample posts below that you can TWEET, TEXT, or POST on your Facebook page!
- Bring health coverage 2 a child this holiday season. www.100percentcampaign.org/needinsurance2 see what program your child qualifies for.
- Give a child a gift that will change their life – health coverage. 2 learn about coverage optionswww.100percentcampaign.org/needinsurance.
- For the new year, resolve 2 bring health coverage to your child. Visit www.100percentcampaign.org/needinsurance to learn how.
child may already qualify 4 health coverage so give them health this holiday www.100percentcampaign.org/needinsurance to learn more. Ur
- Do you know an uninsured child? Give them health for the holidays! Learn more at www.100percentcampaign.org/needinsurance.
- Looking for children’s health coverage? Call 1-877-KIDS-NOW today!
For more information, contact Michael Odeh at firstname.lastname@example.org.