The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst says Prop 5 would drain upwards of $1 billion each year from county local services including public hospitals, health clinics, and other vital health care services for seniors and people with disabilities. That’s why health care advocates, senior groups, local governments and working families all say NO to Prop 5.
- Health Access California: Proposition 5 is Bad For Our Health
- Prop 5 information
- Legislative Analyst Office analysis of Proposition 5
- California Budget & Policy Center analysis: Proposition 5: Should Californians Expand Property Tax Breaks for Older, Wealthier Homeowners at the Expense of Other Homeowners and Public Services?
- No on Prop 5 campaign resources
- Editorial Boards Say NO to Prop 5