Health Care on the Ballot
This year’s 2018 midterm elections are vital to our health care. It is the #1 topic for many as we make decisions on how we will vote on November 6th. Every elected office holder, from local to federal, makes decisions that directly impact the health and well being of their constituents – and this year’s election is no different. In California, there are millions of lives and billions of dollars at stake if the attacks on our health care system continue.
Health Access has put together a number of resources and materials so Californians can be more informed about this critical issue.
- Health Care On The Ballot
- Fight4OurHealth: Why the 2018 Elections Matter for Health Care in California
- California Health Care Foundation: What’s at Stake for Health Care in Your District This Midterm Election?
- Health Access Health Care Questionnaire for Candidates
- Families USA Election Toolkit
- Voting in California