Your organization’s membership support does make a difference.
For more than 30 years Health Access has been on the front lines of health care reform in California, fighting for access to quality affordable health care and, more recently, against the Trump administration’s repeated attempts to dismantle our health care system.
But we can’t do any of this without help from organizations like yours.
As a Health Access member, you and your organization will become a key part of coalition fighting to improve health care for all Californians.
Memberships are based on ability to pay and start at $250:
Health Access members have access to:
- Timely analysis and updates on health care policy at the state, local, and federal levels
- Early access to Health Access reports and other advocacy materials
- Discounts on Health Access events and networking opportunities
- Strategic planning sessions, which allow our organization to give input on future Health Access strategy
Recommended contribution amounts:
- $250 – Organizations with a budget under $2 million
- $1,000 – Organizations with a budget between $2 million and $5 million
- $5,000+ – Organizations with a budget over $5 million
Californians can’t afford to wait for a better health care system; it is up to us to do something today. Join us.
Health Access California is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization founded in 1987 and dedicated to achieving quality, affordable health care for all Californians. Contributions or gifts to Health Access California are not tax deductible as charitable contributions or as business expenses under IRS Section162(e).