Today, the Let’s Get Healthy California Tas Force is meeting to discuss metrics and goals for the state of California to be the healthiest state in the nation.
You can follow along online today, and we’ll have a full report after the meeting.
Resources for the September 28, 2012 LGHC Task Force Meeting
- NEW: Agenda
- NEW: Proposed Framework and Dashboard PowerPoint
- NEW: Sample Interventions PowerPoint
- Webinar information: On September 28th, at 10:00am please follow the link
- If prompted for a meeting number, it’s 570 582 354, and the meeting password is gethealthy246
- To join the audio portion of the meeting only, call 1-877-668-4490
Health Access California promotes quality, affordable health care for all Californians.VIEW THE FILE Uncategorized