Health Access’ online calendar is not working at the moment, so here’s a list of upcoming events/activities for advocates.
- February 15th, 6 p.m.: Informational Meeting (Mountain View) at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church. “Is Health Care a Basic Human Right?” Sponsored by: Health Care for All. Contact Lynn Huidekoper for details.
- February 20th, 1:30 p.m.: Informational Hearing. (Sacramento) Capitol, Room 4202. Informational Hearing: Health Care Reform: What are the Choices? (Part I) Sponsored by: Assembly Health Committee.
- February 22nd, 9 a.m.: Public Hearing. (Sacramento) Capitol, Room 437. Little Hoover Commission.
- February 22nd, 10 a.m.: Advocates meeting. (Sacramento) Convention Center, Room 203. Herndon Alliance, a national coalition working to achieve health reform by focusing on values and issues shares their research and thoughts. Sponsored by: Herndon Alliance. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 27th, 1:30 p.m.: Informational Hearing (Sacramento) Capitol, Room 4202. Informational Hearing: Health Care Reform: What are the Choices? (Part II) Sponsored by: Assembly Health Committee.
Health Access California promotes quality, affordable health care for all Californians.VIEW THE FILE Uncategorized